ce-test, qualified testing bv is for sale
(private limited company: BV) (PME:1fte) on Electro Magnetic Compatibility and electrical safety, located in the west of the Netherlands in the middle of a dynamic industrial area, close to seaport, airport and highway. Interesting opportunity for a young engineer, looking to expand its horizon, shaping its own future and financial independency.
The company has a recurring B2B customer base, with ample room for growth and expansion. Good reputation, efficiency and attractive fiscal situation. Set in an industrial building of about 200 m2 (office and laboratory) on two levels that can be included in the sale or be rent seperately. The test facilities include a 3 meter fully anechoic chamber, and full range of emission and immunity test equipment and accessories needed to successfully complete CE marking related residential, industrial and automotive ESA EMC tests. These facilities can be included in the sales or or be leased for a defined period. Website and well targeted domain name(s) are included.
Annual turn-over 100k-150k
Test set ups included in the sales:
- Radiated Emissions (up to 6 GHz) incl 3 meter FAR (3 antenna's)
- Conducted emissions (10 kHz - 30 MHz)
- Radiated Immunity (up to 30 V/m 4 GHz) incl XYZ field probe setup, video monitoring
- Conducted Immunity (up to 24 Vemf 80 MHz)
- Electro Static Discharges (up to 30000 V)
- Electrical fast transients (up to 4400 V)
- Surge transients (up to 6600V)
- Harmonic and Flicker Analysis incl 1500 VA 3-phase power supply
- Automotive test setup for ESA testing to ISO 7637
- HiPot and Ground continuity test setup
- Probes for enclosure access testing
- Many many accessories, EM-clamp, LISNS, Surge filters, test tables ESD and CI.
- Integrated control software linked to customer database and many report templates
- Large range of up to date standards in PDF or Paper
- Recurring customer base (>50) and over 400 customers base
- Website with substantial traffic (https://www.ce-test.nl)
- 2 fully equipped workplaces, personal computers, server, workdesks
- No employees (2016).
All founded in a modest industrial building (200 m2 over 2 levels); the real estate is for sale separately or can be rented.)
Irregularly updated list of EMC events
- Finally the EN 150223-1 has been harmonised.
- Febr 1st 2013: EN 15223-1:2012 will NOT be listed in the OJ as the marking standard for Medical Devices. Instead the old EN 980:2008 will be re-inserted soon. Read more
- A new standard for the marking of medical devices EN 15223-1:2012 has been published in 2012 and per february 1st 2013 the EN 980:2008 has been withdrawn.
- A harmonized standard for power measurements has been published on dec 20th, 2012, allowing test houses to officially bring the power consumption evaluation within the frame work of EN directive 1275/2008 under the CE mark. Limits ar as low as 0.3 watts in Off mode and 0.50 watt in standby mode for all household and office equipment and many other equipment. If you bring equipment on the market for house hold and/or office equipment an assessment of the power consumption is required.
- Read about the New Legislative Framework in relation to the harmonization of EC directives.
- The new version of R&TTE directive will soon be finalized.
- ce-test, qualified testing bv has started installing a ISO 17025-like quality system.
The costs and hassle associated with a fully accredited quality system do better fit with large organizations, then with a lean and mean organization as ours. Therefore we decided to fetch the best of 2 worlds, by starting to implement a quality system similar to ISO 17025 but modified to fit our needs and those of our customers. Procedures and verification will be implemented on all levels to assure better ad more reproducible results, not only in following standards, but also in gray areas, like operating states of EUT and cabling lay-out. More news to follow.
- EMC seminar on the role of the national authorities in maintain EMC directive in the Netherlands on 2012-11-30 at Leusden under auspice of the Netherlands EMC-ESD association.
- ce-test qualified testing bv founded the LinkedIn EMC-experts group
This has been a while ago (jan 2009), as this group now has over 3000 EMC-experts world wide on it's list. There is a daily flow of interesting discussions now. Due to strict moderation, this is one of the rare groups not being spammed by recruiter's messages nor by any other internet related "commercial spam". A true discussion forum for all EMC interested world wide. Language is english. For access, make sure you have a decent profile and have a real name.