Ce-test: consultants in EMC & Electrical Safety
Obtaining the information you need !
The Problems you may be dealing with:
- Consultancy for standards: make sure you use the right standard.
- Understanding the standards, what do they really demand !
- Needing a technical solution for an EMC problem
- Needing 3rd party opinion on electrical safety
As we have physical access to all available standards world wide, we can quickly provide you with in depth information about the suitability of any standard.
Legal Advise concerning the European Directives.
- How to cover the risks involved in ce-marking, using representatives, direct deliveries etc.
- Where to test for what application, which tests are not really necessary,
what happens if you change components.
Technical Consultancy: let us solve your problems:
- we tried a mains filter but still suffer from susceptibility problems, should I screen the supply wires ?
- what to look for in screening enclosures ?
- can we use flat push on type connectors for the connection of load to our regulator ?
- can we mount this mains power supply vertically ?
CE-test :consultants in Product Quality Assessment
Our extensive experience in EMC and Electrical Safety testing has shown us that great improvements in product reliability, usability, operations and performance can be achieved using our test methods.
In addition to that, design and evaluation techniques exist that may lead to "a better product"
P.Q.A. : Product Quality Assessment
We have listed over 35 fields of interest that a electronic product design should have successfully passed before such product is able to have commercial success. Some of these are EMC and Electrical safety , the core of our business. Other fields are for example:
- Is the packing adequate ?
- Can your equipment be serviced quickly ?
- What are the consequences if software upgrades need to be carried out ?
- How can your equipment be tested in such a way that no detail remains untested ?
- How about vibration, temperature stress, humidity and lifetime ?
- What components are liable to fail first , and did you specify all parts adequately ?
- Did you specify second sources for critical parts ?
- Is the user interface easy to understand, can the obtained information easily be interpreted ?
- Is you user manual easy to understand, and does it address all relevant issues ?
- Are all risks that go with your equipment assessed, and adequately addressed in the manuals ?
- What does your equipment look like in the eyes of future customers ?
Try our helpdesk
P.Q.E. Product Quality Enhancement
We may assess your product on many of these fields and create a report with recommendations towards a better product, with better chances, less field failures , less required service, and more satisfied customers !