As our earliest and most extensive experience is with EMC-testing, we are often asked to provide solutions for existing EMC-problems in the field.
These problems are most often characterized by rather random interference in installations or equipment.
Sometimes we are asked to prepare a EMC-declaration, stating that no excessive fields are detected in a certain environment. This is often done to make sure no future problems are to be met when a certain installation is enhanced or installed.
ce-test has the equipment and experience to help you out in these tough and sometimes difficult to solve problems.
Some of the problems we resolved:
- faulty rectifier interferes with office equipment
- call center produces excessive harmonic current
- pc monitor screens flicker and wiggle
- chemical plant down due to mains problems
- radio transmitter puts illumination on fire